SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

ICE-CREAM DAY!!


TODAY!! we sold ICE-CREAM in school!! some fund-raising thingy for MERCY RELIEF organisation.. MERCY RELIEF helped the tsunami and now we're going to help the people that is going to suffer from the volcano eruption..yep! so my class were SELLING ice-cream today!! sarah herself ate like 5 cups!! i was not so bad i ate only 3 HAHAA we're like the MOST LOYAL CUSTOMER!!! i was quite craze today but dead too cause of my EYE! but now its better already cause i SQUEEZED the pus pus thing out of my EYE today in school!!! it WAS YUCK GROSS EEE OH MY! BLEAHH DISGUSTING!! i even GRIMACED at it DARLING was in BIG HORROR disgust! LOL.lol. only DARLL saw HOW BIG AND HUGE AND ENORMOUS!! it was.!! its like PI SAI! so big like a BELLY WORM! oh my goodness! anyway i brought cammy to school today and vanessaSOH was so ego she went round bringing my cam wherever she went thats why i cant take a picture of my eye bleeding!!(i didnt believe that the eye would bleed)BUT ... if it happened on me now.. haha. btw THE POINT IS VAN.s is SUPER SUPER MEGA EGO! haha she's like FLOODING my CAMERA! haha (not that bad not every pic have her she took candids too!) hhahah i am blogging here cause i am lazy to log in and out anyway see y'll LOVE!
-joy says: GORGE YOUR EYES xD

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive