SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

vintage vantage;

Joy has to design Class 5n1's yearbook page.

Theme: Vintage.
Due Date: 17 August
Days left: 3 days!

What have I done?
So far I've drawn a lamp post, swallow, bird cage and a luggage. Oh my, I know, tell me what so vintage is it about these few items? I don't know as well but I just feel that they give me an old feel, a vintage feel, like antique.

What is it that's like head throbbing? Its that all the photos are too large. Many have given me 4R sizes of pictures. What's wrong with that? The problem is that the work space I'm given is an A4 paper. So I don't have much to draw. The example they gave was full of curly wurlys, you know those commonly used design? I don't want to use curly wurly cause it seems like there's no originality.


I hope the class likes my current design. The problem now is that I don't have all the pictures! Cause I've returned most of them and I don't have today to complete it.


I'm thinking of what I should do now.. sighh.


I've also thought of a vintage poster kind of design, then I will need a class picture and only use a class picture, then I will not need the others to re-size their pictures already. ahhhh, so troublesome.
This is what I've drawn earlier... but nobody knew what was it and from their faces I know they didn't like it. Therefore I redrew.

C-copyrighted-joychangyuling.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger