SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

NERDO-FREDO

the other day-alright just yesterday- I was "playing" with my brother. HAHA. YES! My 25 year-old brother, childish right? haha anyway, I was like making fun of him and eeeeeee-ritaing the hell out of him cause he first disturbed me. haha. So I detered him from going up to his room by standing at the stairs and blocked him. Then he had nothing to do cause he was holding onto a bowl of dessert. haha. His wife couldn't help him. haha In other words she had no way to help. So I bro helplessly, dumbly stood there and cried for help! GAY SHIT! Then when I looked at him in his emo-plastic glasses. I realised that my bro is fucking nerdy! haha.
So I asked him. "kor kor. Are you like the nerdist in your school??" hahahhaahahahhaha and he replied, "WHAT! ya... how you know" (in the timidest way ever) hahaha.
To believe that I have such a MARRIED BROTHER!! Thank God!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
My brother is a NERD.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger