SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, August 19, 2007

if this ain't love then tell me what love is

Both were once unsure if they have loved. They left each other-separated, living individual lives. But deep in them they do know that they still love. They knew that it wasn't summer love. They were very sure. None have put that much effort in loving one before. That fateful day, one thought about the other and a text came in. What else could that be besides true love. There was telepathy going on.
To me if both have loved and one thinks about the other at the same, vice versa. There must be telepathy. True love was in action.
"if that ain't love then tell me what love is..."
'It's just coincidence,' some may say. I don't think so.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger