SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, August 31, 2007

The first and the last.

My first ever trip to the POLYCLINIC, alone!!! I swear, its going to be my first and my last time. It was totally horrible. Horrible is just the word I'll use to describe. You can call me spoilt you can call me sheltered, I don't care. But if you have been going to the private clinics all your life(I mean since young), I believe you would feel the same way as I do. I mean like, not many people go to the polyclinic. So I believe that majority of you haven't been to the polyclinic.
Anyway, back to me going to the polyclinic.
Alright so whatever is blogged here stays here. Whatever is read here stays being read and not said out. I ponned school today... Hmmmphh.. and much money don't want to be spent at a private clinic when some one's not really sick.(by the way, the ratio of money spent at a private to the government is about 1:6)-yep I'm serious and this is only it's consultation fees. This is why I went to the polyclinic. The worst is that I went to Ang Mo Kio's polyclinic. Do you know how scary that is! Especially when you're all alone in an alienated place. You see beng bengs, aunty, uncle, lao bei-beis and ah-mas. Freaky freaky.
ALL-IN-ALL
today is known as freaky friday.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger