SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, August 10, 2007

Advice needed!!

How do I clear the dead goldfish out of the tank?
Besides using a net(I don't own one) is there any other way? My useless brother said to use my cup, bowl, scoop... something! But I still don't know what to do. Cause Boger is really gross and disgusting! He/She is all white, eyes all white, floating on his/her belly. I've asked bro for help to get it out of the tank but he said that he doesn't know as well, how useless!

Anyway about my brother ... haha I should tell you'll about the conversation we had, fucking funny.
Joy(me): kor! My goldfish died! What should I do? How do you take it out of the tank? I don't know how to.
BEN CHANG(kor, joy's brother): I also don't know. You ask me for what! Use a net or something.
Me: Don't have net.
kor: then use your cup(I was holding on a glass of water) or something la! Like a bowl, cup or anything.
Me: you help me la!
kor: don't want. Your goldfish you do la!
Me: don't want the goldfish is freaking gross! It's all WHITE!
Kor: of course la! don't know your goldfish die how long ago already.
Me: OMG you know that my goldfish died and you didnt do anything or say anything!!!
Kor: I thought your goldfish was sleeping what!
Me: OMG how dumb (giggles) can you (giggles) get?? Goldfish sleep ah...!

and conversation continues...... to ask grandfather or father to do it!
HAHHA. WE USELESS MONIACS!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger