SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, May 27, 2007

O levels, the next day;

MOMMA AND DADAH WENT TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY TO TALK TO gay-CHAN AND COLLECT MY REPORT BOOK!!! I had quite good comments(: teeheehee-
It's chinese O's tomorrow! How am I going to fair in this examination? I'm SO SO SO not a fan of chinese..tell me who is??? Will I be able to pass Chinese? Am I able to score at least a B3? Tell me God! Tell me I will!
With me like this blogging, I am able too? I hope, I know I can cause I've done quite a lot?haha
But yesterday I didn't study much and I lied to momma and daddy that I studied the whole entire day! haha
In fact I went shopping with Jia Man!!
Before I met Jia Man I went to *SCAPE for Lime's Flea Market!! And I bought many many teeheehee. What if I told you I bought a necklace and 4 pair of earrings at the flea-market? haha. I wanted to buy more but I decided not too anymore AND the weather was FREAKY FREAKING HOT HOT HEAT! My perspiration was just rolling down my forehead drop by drop. I could just feel it giggling as it rolls down my back.(darn!) I felt sinful as well cause I'm spending money as well as not studying!! So I decided to head down to meet Jia Man already! I bus-ed down to Lido! I wanted to cab but there weren't any cabs and there's a JAM! So I smply bus-ed.
JIA MAN's BLIND!!! HAHAHA (it's either I dress weird or she really can't see me)
Went to Wheellock to stuuuudeee
after that we decided to have a break and walk around then head for DINNER(: Went to substance, the shoe I wanted didn't have my size): so....I didn't get to buy them):
Soon we headed to FOOD REPUBLIC to yum yum.
TOPSHOP WAS NEXT!!!
I wanted to buy this top but was contemplating!!! cause it was long sleeve! and the material is really really HOT HOT HEAT! So I didn't buy them. But I bought 2 undies and ANOTHER pair of earrings(;
Headed down to JM's crib to stuuuudeee saw JZ's hammys its Blardyy Diszzzgusting!(cause they're new-borns) I uZap-ed my tummy my thighs and went home.. hahahahahhahahahha
CABBED!!! SNOOZED alittle(:
HOME was LOVE!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger