SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I post on weekends.. does that make me a weekend blogger?

My weekend was as fantasticO as ever! Hanging out with my bestys are the best time ever spent!

Church wasn't that bad afterall, teeheehee.

YEP! CORRECT! I did go to church this week! How holy was I? Not that cause bessa phsyc me! and I am ashamed to say that I did not really pay attention even when I'm sitting 3rd row from the the stage. Doodle doodle doodle was all I am into. But the proud thing to say is that I actually learnt quite a few things(: So I ain't that bad afterall(:
I don't know what's the relationship between God and me right now. It seems like we're so far apart but yet still near. For what I know is that God has been with me all this while through my exams and through times of need, even when I don't seek Him. I've been hearing about how wonderful God has been with my dad and I am elated that He actually does work in our lives. God is wonderful but its gonna seem weird once again if I slide back.

OH! Before church Bessa and I did the MOST ever "SINFUL" thing on PLANET God KNOWS WHAT! haha We had Ben & Jerry's (yum yum), mix 'n' match haha. STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE, DUBLIN MUDSLIDE and PHISH FOOD!(ourLOVE!)
After church Bess and I went to meet Rah Rah!! @ Central Mall (: It sure was BEAUTIFUL! then we poped by DXO to say hi to their friend, which I didn't feel much welcome! Then we headed back to Rah's Place!! TOOK THE NEL! chapatti smelling... and lots of laughter! CRAZY--
Rah's place was fun! did my eyes! plucked my brows! wanted to do more but I was much exhausted from all the laughing!

PICTURES TO BE POSTED LATER!(: (:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger