SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

fear

I was sitting in the back sit, upright with my bag on my skirt covered thighs. My fingers were fiddling with each other and my palms were sweaty. The air-condition was alright, neither cold nor warm. I pretended to look out the window at the trees, passing by at an eye catchable rate as the car was going as a fast speed yet at a normal pace. At turnings, it scared me, feeling the shivers down my spine;when the squeaking of the leather seat against my skirt broke the silence. She spoke to me, I did not know how to answer quick, fast and in proper sentences. I made a fool out of myself and dare not speak no more. Her voice just make me tremble. I saw her look at me through her rear mirror to check what I was doing(as I was silent), I pretended once again. My friend just sat in the front seat and was asleep. I did not tell her how afraid I was when I spoke to her Mom. When I got down, I thanked her cheerfully and smiled widely to let her know how much I appreciated the ride. To avoid her suspicion.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger