SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, May 04, 2007

it seems like just yesterday;but a week has come and gone away

Time flies like the wind. Exams just started last Friday and its ending next Friday. How fast is that?-someone please tell me! Maybe it's just that we've been studying too much that we don't even know that the exams are ending?!?! How ridiculous is that? Study study study is all we do now 24-7 but now we've been slacking and have loosen up a lot that we're taking hour breaks to go window shopping! And during these breaks it sure feels good! teeheehee(:

But with all the studying we've actually lost brain cells on how to shop!
Like...

  • omg this place is so big!
  • Where should I start? or...
  • How do I see clothes?
  • I've just walked around and I don't seem to see anything
  • Are these clothes?
  • Oh... what size do I wear?

and ya-dah, ya-dah... The dumb list goes on and on..

Btw if you're asking how's the mid-exams so far. All I can say is SO FAR SO GOOD... Although I'm quite afraid I fail English, Chinese, Geog. and Physics. ohhh and MATHS! (but I haven't sat for my physics and mathP2 papers:) Today I had Science/Chemistry paper 3 it was rather good as I can do mostly everything except I don't know what's
-molecular formula and
-structural formula ! ! ! and the cations and anions! (anions always remind me or onions! haha) asking us what the ions produced or whatsoever!
But I guess I shouldn't worry no more... as what's done is done I can't possibly go change the answers now!!! haha.

anyhow, after the Chem paper today we all(exp.JM) headed home to change and then headed back to town! teeheehee. LIDO(2nd home?) to watch a moovie.....SPIDERMAN THREE[3]!!! This darn moooo-vie made me waste $$ to cab down to town! And that VANESSA SOH WEI-TING(waiting...) is late again!!!! despite the fact that she had the intention to take a cab and she DID take it! lols. And made us miss our 11am timing at Lido2 theatre! Thank God we managed to change the mooo-vie ticket timings! All thanks to me(ahemmmm-hee) !!! So we caught the mooo-vie at 11.45am. (:
How was the MOOOO-VIE? -if you're intending to ask. HAHA:// The mooo-vie was good as Venom and Sandman was included into the mooo-vie and Goblin forgave Spideyy. (OMG! sorry that I'm telling you everything- GO WATCH IT CAUSE I'm SHUTTING UP about the mo-vie NOW!!!) Yah anyways, the show is good in all just that it has many shocks! haha. OKAY I TELL YOU PEOPLE-I SCREAMED! van did too! -hahaha

So after that I met my parents for dinner at Far East Shopping Centre. We ate at Shaliek Steakhouse. It was niceness, YUMMY and sinful. I HAD BAKED ALASKA!!! How much calories is that?! But its okay cause mom dad and I walked to Paragon(: It was rather fun to walk down the streets with your parents as mom was telling her stories.. haha FUN-ness! THIS I LOVE!

I guess that's all.... I'm tired exhausted and have tuition tomorrow!
ciao y'll..
(talking to rah on the telephone!!)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger