SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, July 21, 2006

This is what we dream about
But the only question with me now
Is do I make you proud
Stronger than I've ever been now
Never been afraid of standing out
Do I make you proud
I had my 'N' level CHINESE Orals today!!
IT was terrifying!!!
I told my MOTHER-by birth about my oral Yesterday
and she was like okay GOOD I'll pray for you!
I was like okay.
MOM please pray that the examiners didn't DIG their ears
and pray that I won't speak english.
THANKS.
my mom giggled *hee-hee* called me crazy and left.
???O_o???weird mother.
Chinese Orals was a little alright
(what does that mean?)
I can answer the questions
AND i didn't speak ENGLISH!
*claps hands* but there're SOME words I cant read.
BUT I think its alright?
there's this examiner
her face is so. 'SOUR' with brown glass lenses
specs that fits her EYEs ust fits the dimensions
HA HA and have real thin lips with a small mouth
AND she doesn't smile.
SO its like she looks so serious and fierce
!! S C A R Y !!
Oral was quite dumb too.
why?
Because... we had it in the library
and they put this table that is ONE-SIDED
that theres only room for legs on a side?!
and so where the student sits
there's this metal thing that separates the two sides
its so narrow that the chair is so NEAR!
and when you sit
you'll HIT the metal sector!
banggg BooM!! and...
... that kicks up the nervous SYSTEM.
majority of us kicked it(first 6 of us)
I don't know about the rest.. ..
I greeted the 'lao shi ss' and they're
like zhuo sia. i pulled the chair and
bang... drill irlll virbrated the whole table.
i was so SO SO embarrassed then nervous
so i was like 'dui bu qi'
and started READING.
sarah's version was like.
BANG!!... drill ililllrlll
'Oh SHIT!' err Hurr huurH sorry!
HAHA.. and the rest kept silent
we only got to leave at 3.
when we were leaving.
it was already raining.
so we borrowed an UMBRELLA from the office
when we got out.
it STOPPED RAINING!
BOOrayy! eee-ritating
saw S.L! (hearts)
WENT TO SERENE!
met darlls.van
rah bought me flower!
a vintage orange-brownish colour ROSE!
= NICEness
after that we bus-ed back together.
HOME i am.
SMALLVILLE and CHARMED and GHOST WHISPERERS
chao!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive