SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, July 23, 2006

PICTURES SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS-220706

FRIENDS @ the teenage icon 2006
CASSIE!!
CASSIE doing her thing -the icon!
@ the balcony..

THIS WAS WHAT JOY DID ON THE 22nd JULY 2006
(it took me like 45 mins to upload all this in photobucket then to here cause the picture sizes are HUGE!! and blogger didnt really accept it. whereas photobucket resize it for me!! yay! so pissyfying!!.. that to upload the collageS(thinking it will save time) it took so LONG!)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive