SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, July 10, 2006

I EXCEEDED THE PISS ZG LIMIT FOR THE DAY HURRAY!!! APPLAUSE FOR ME!!!!


pOOf!
my day was exhausting today!
had test. which i didnt study for.
math. Smart aleck me.
did not bother. and could not remember cos rule!
and forgot to but a -2 in the FORMULA!!!!
so stooopit! and i TOTALLY do NOT know how to do TRANSFORMATION
S.O.S!!! I NEED HELP!!!
i only know transformation of the POWER RANGERS!!
haha old skool! whee. HoOOOo..
GO! GO! POWER RANGERS!!
i like Yellow ranger and RED and WHITE.
HAIIIII YA!!! i KNOW kung Fu!!
ENOUGH!!! i am so gonna screw math P2!! my P1 was FANTASTIC!
whahahahha..
alright. after that van and I went to SMU
to studyy.. we studied for about 3hours-4 + + +
and I ate SNOW ICE!!!! yums!

and SUBWAY!! (AWESOME!-although was quite "sian" for a period)
honey mustard... ADDICTIVE!
I studied chemistry ALL THE WAY!!!!
as there's an Acid, Bases and Salt Test tmrw.
we left at about six fifty.
cause we have TUITION @ CHEC.. ...
chemistry with Swee Seng. LOLS.
He discovered and thought out why my name was JOY!
lols. and it was OBVIOUS he's out to get me today!
he was somehow "shooting" me INDIRECTLY!!
lol. and he's always asking why we're always laughing
lets just make him wonder if we're laughing AT him or WITH him!!
HA HA HA
dad picked me from tuition today
i am so "lucky"! lols... ..
pOOfing off now.. slEEpy *yawnss.
*therewasntanymessagefromyoutodaybut
iknowitsgoingtocomeoutofasuddenagain
GOOD NIGHT love! *
I hope you’re doing fine out there without me
‘Cause I’m not doing so good without you
The things I thought you’d never know about me
Were the things I guess you always understood
So how could I have been so blind for all these years?
Guess I only see the truth through all this fear,
And living without you…

And everything I have in this world
And all that I’ll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.
Three Doors Down-Here By Me (1st stanza & Chorus)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive