SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

little boy crazee

Why is everybody mourning over the FALL of Germany?
I still don't understand soccer EXCEPT the cute hot guys
But it seems like I only know Kaka!! (alright.don't laugh)
and Brazil is out so is England.. ...
[thats what some girls do during W.C:gorge their O-O]
anyway about today.
saw this really cute jappy guy lol.
and someone that looks like you. which darll' TOTALLY embarrassed me in front of.
the jappy guy SPOKE!
alright not as if he's mute or something. But like you know..
Ohh and i saw lou's b.f! lols.
I call him Polly Pocket!( don't ask)
But he doesn't know so its just the girls and me
we're like--> : where the hell is polly oh man polly pocket is so slow and lou was like--> : arghh ya..why is he so slow..maybe he's still having training..ahh i miss him. and I was like--> : not as if you didn't see him for a year or what! and lexxy was like--> : HAHA they saw each other yesterday!
(JOY LITERALLY WENT-oh my goodness! owrhhahh)
lou is head over toes in love with him.
yep I agree he's really BLACK! no he's not Indian. polo-player. sun
Oh and darll' didn't see chow chow today.
and I was telling them. Serene is MY territory!
'wo de di pan' LOL. and them was like CRAzzYy
HAHAHAHA. I was seriously MADD today.
I think. oK not many people were SPOTTED but..
arghh I am blogging CRAP.
i LOVE island cremery
HORLICKS + HORLICK POWDER.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive