SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

is it me or is it you?

I really do not know what's going on.
are you the one for me or not?
I really want to know if I am the one or not
I've been waiting.
What's going through your mind?
-whats going through mine?
Am I escaping? Whats there to run from?
My true feelings?
How do I face reality?
I have been wanting to say that I do accept you for who you are I will be there for you when you need someone I'll be the shoulder you cry on I will be the person you vent your anger on I will be there in an instant when you need me.
Why why is it that you're back suddenly
am i going to know anything.
If you cry. Have you ever thought about me?
tell me what's tears
Is it those wet liquid that rolls down my cheeks all the time?
Thats common.
i dont know

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive