SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, July 09, 2006

studying = addictive/bonkeringg ?

HAPPY happy BIRTHDAY CLAR-!!!!
its a boring day for me today.
I did not do anything thats actually FUN
lols. except STUDYING
trying to make that my hobby!
and think that its fun.
MAKE IT MY FRIEND!
and imagine bringing Tunku Abudul Rahman out shopping
bring calcium hydroxide ice-skating
bring 'hua wen' to the movies
bring england"" to the world cup
bring x=+-b sq.root b(sq) - 4ac over 2a to a posh restuarant
bring final accounts to sentosa
and bring nature to the non-recyling centre.
LOL. is it making me bonkyy.. or am i going bonky
its just a little of social studies and i am like that lols.
I CAN!! i CAN I CAN STUDY!
i need MOTIVATION!
alright. if you're wondering whats the " " today
its.. ... are Singaporeans really 'Kiasu'?
its a rainy day today.
and when i was on the way to lunch with
daddy and mommy
sitting in the car lOOking out the window
watching out if any CUTE guy is staring at me!
HA HA HAHA NO LA! joking.
and i was somehow looking at the road and not the
trees, buildings and bla bla ..
maybe its still ALL THE SAME all my FIFTEEN and a few months and days on PLANET EARTH nothing have changed CTE still looked the same besides the growing of more tree bla...
and while looking at the road.
i was looking at the car tyres.
and how it SWIFT pass the thin layer of water.
its rather interesting i can say. (try observing ONE day)
and if you realise that some cars.
no matter how old there are their car is clean spotless
(new cars MAJORITY are spotless too)
but if you see some of the OTHER old cars i really do not know
why they just do not want to wash their car, lazy?, no time, or KAISU?
their cars will just drip BROWN CHALKY coloured water
and windscreens swiping off grey coloured water.
i just grimaced at these cars.
if you're asking.
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT THEY ACTUALLY WANTED TO WASH THEIR CARS BUT IT RAINED UNEXPECTEDLY?
alright then... you've got a point there.
maybe its TOO much tv for me!
if you remember this scene in one of the episode of 'Mr.Kiasu'
alright mr.kiasu's car was TERRIBLE.
but what can we say right??
NO OFFENCE..
hate me today
hate me tomorrow
hate me for all the things i didnt do for you...
hate me today
hate me tomorrow
hate me so you can finally see whats good for you.
Blue October-"hate me" (chorus)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive