SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, November 28, 2005

sigh again!!
haha at cous hse staying over !
haha n shes irriating me.haha cos shes got her NEW phone today!!! haha
haha lol. thn its so NOISY! haha
kept on having tt msg tone.*too-toot*.lol.dnt noe who she's msging la.
haha yar we're so called waiting for her jelly or the jelly WE made to SOLIDIFY!!!
HAHA lol oh my oh my she's slping alr.. i'm a late bird haha now dnt noe who to communicate with
haha n toby is sleeping too hee hee
whos toby?? toby is a DOG! haha the husky!
lol.
yar oko i'm tired alr i think haha and i'm a lil lazy to con't to BLOG!!!
haha lol..
lalalla nights to alll
anybody for mooo-viee ltr??
haha JUST LIKE HEAVEN!!!! anyone.
love all ! *1:55

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger