SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 20, 2005

i dont noe i really dont noe
whats going through me again jus feeling pissed
angry
phone batt.died on me today so i cant use th phone for the whole day.thn nvm whn reaching man's stop alr i borrowed her phone to call bro. to pick me he said the station was too far and ask me to go the bus stop outside house.i was lik okay.so i took a bus he still wasnt there and phone cant call!so i got scared didnt dare to wait it was lik 5 mins to midnight tt kind.so i quickly walked bakc hoping to c him on the way back BUT NO nobody!pfft.so while walking saw a roach didnt dare to scream.ltr those black man noe tt thr a me out thr (SCARED!silly thinking).thn nvm on the way turning reaching in saw a CAT!a TALLL wan super scared didnt dare to look.btw i was praying on the way in.didnt even dare to listen to mp3.haha silly-cow me.quicking opened the gate n i dont haf keys!rang the bell tht late!HAII. 3 timess and still nobody opened SILENT SCREAMED.untilo my sunt came dwn buy the common key wasnt at the rack.guess my bro took it so she'll haf to walk up to get her OWN jeys and get back down.nvm.called my bro. thn asking him where he was he said he was at the MRT station!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my.i wanted to scream at him but i shouted haha thn he was nvm thn he'll make his way back.angry angry angry.i tot it was a great day for me cos didnt c any cats.BUT.actually it was bad alr from the beginning . guess its jus my b'dae week.
slp.slp.slp
how wld i noe if u want ur prezzie.u sure u gna get it on mon.wht is it gna b like.
*SCREAM is all i wnat to do (liwei says:it doesnt solve the situation BUT for only a while.)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger