SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, December 04, 2005

started-12:35am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA!(my sweet FATS pie)love,love
kaes..its lik FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY!
my com is WORKING.whahaha
thank God for my bro.'s friend so smart fixed the connection!
keke.lalala.so happy.
its been ages ever since i blogged at cous's hse.haha
ok today went for svc as usual act.not today er yst .
lala it was gd.PASTOR ROBIN HARFOUCHE.shared her testimony.
yar she's funny humourous and haf a great testimony.
okay wondering wht i've been doing during the past days.er i havent been watching movies or wht workied on wed n thurs stayed at cous on thurs (sneaked out to eat prata shhhh...)er wanted to watch movie BUT but BUT!!my mom half-way she disagreed haha.toot-toot.la
friday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDYjie! i went to meet man n cheryl to play Xbox n michelle(tt chi-dance)came half-way on tt day tehy played lik 5 hrs +++ CRAZINESS! i was lik tired n exhausted although woke up at abt 11-12 cous woke me up at 7!!!!!!!!! thn i didnt care i con't to slp.n the sun rose.curtains wide open bright BUT i con't to slp i'm sucha PIG lalala.(WHY AM I CONFESSING TT.)hmphh yaps.aft Xbox went for cell. yaps tts all for my BORING wk.
as EVERYBODY is gna leave me alone in s'pore van went to vietnam came back alr.f.k went to H.K cmin back ltr.z.r went to SHANGHAI cmin back on the 26.er sandra leaving for BANGKOK soon.man's trip UNCONFIRMED but! mst likely to go.mei-mei& darls went to japan on the same day dnt noe whn to HOKKAIDO.& end of dec.VAN is gg to JAPAN!(not spending christmas w me.cous.to the PHILIPINES.
arghh everybody is gg n whr haf i been?!?! err errr MALAYSIA!!!!
aaaaarhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
angry angry angry
i'm praying to go to bangkok with aunt.
gg n slp now gt to work ltr.night nights.
LOVE ALL!
*1:36am

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger