SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, November 17, 2005

tra-la-la-la
hhaa ft a long 2.5days in m'sia i feel ancient o my phone my com my keyboard and stuffs and stuffs!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DANIEL,HUI-TING & MICHYY!

and BELATED to jefff!!!
WENT TO M'SIA WAS FUN!!
but it wasnt fun on his day! haha(which is yst!15-11-05)
on the 1st day was coolness went to KLCC! bought
lots AND lots of stuffies!!
sorry mom couldnt find u a bag!
went to ZARA bought a nice jeans and top
went to MAMBO n got a skirt along the way went to TOPSHOP
wanted to get tt 3/4pants but mom was deciding on wether to get it for me cos its Ex.
s'pore abt 70sth i tot was quite worth it for TOPSHOP! haha
but nvm she jus dnt want to buy for me.. nvm my ZARA jeans rock!
along buying everything was looking for cous.'s prom-dress!!
hahaha its lik for TOMORROW! haha
but got it eventually yst at mid-valley un happy thing happened
dnt wna blog abt it!
MISS u VAN!!!
SORRY COULNT GET ANYTHING FOR U WAS PISSED YST!!
SORRY

love!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger