SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, November 21, 2005

today.i worked
wasnt supposed to but on my time-table indicates so.but she said jus work.so okay
.earned little today.as thr were too many pple at lik abt 5 haha.lol
so she said i could leave @ 8.left
.okay abt my day today woke up at abt 10 plus 11 cos tot i haf to work.
went for lunch with parents at AIJISEN RAMEN.haha
.dad was teasing the waitress is embarrassing lalala.ate a mushroom ramen such a BIG bowl that i cnat finish!so passed it on to DAddiE.aft tht went to shop.
saw this LADY!in a RED(ang)sweater(*aRgh).*WARNING:SUCH AN IRRITATING WOMAN!!!
they say she's sme"BIG"person.in my head was lik ^whatever^rude me.BUT its lik she said tht now we must greet u see someone tht comes in we'll have to say:HI!WELCOME!!oh my gracious sky!u noe how irritating n embarrassing it is.and seriously irritating might as well say LETS TURN INTO A JAP.RESTUARANT!hurr.oh my oh my. and PLEASE my name is JOY not joys/joyce.angry!angry!angry!.
anw man met me for dinner during my break didnt had to dine alone.lonely me.
trying to cool down from tht woman.
and its 2TWO more days to my b'dae.lalala.n i'm working !!on that day
gg off now.
RASPBERRYjamCOATED-CHOC.(ha-aunt jus came back from aust.-tasmania)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger