SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 27, 2005

sian sian sian
haha its lik ages since i've been blogging haha its not tht i'm lazy or wht haha (partially though)
hee.hee haha
ok sian cos its lik my com cant connect to the internet so currently using my bro.'s g.f's COm.
LOL.lol.LOL
yay-ness its lik long ever since i've touch the com.lalala
o if ure wondering how did i spend my b'dae,,
haha i spent it working haha thn aft watch HARRY POTTER
haha lol lame show.
and btw haf been lik watching moo-vies lota of them this week watched abt 3 alr.
er.THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE.HARRY POTTER&PRIME.
but i've been wanting to watch JUST LIKE HEAVEN
yapss dnt noe if they're still screening it heee
its lik quite long alr.
yapss.o btw today went to church thn realised tht z.g n z.l ''ss birthday are on the same day!!!
haha and z.g is feeling miserable.haha.
anw i think they match each other haha both immature but i guess z.l is much much much more more immature thn z.g at least z.g can think maturely.z.l??!!
1 word spells it all IRRITATING!!
haha funny!!
lol.bestie is not in s'pore so sad sahe went to vietnam with her parents,aunt,cous,g.ma+g.ma'sfriend.haha cos she's my bestie the world(jus church)
haf been asking me whr is she n whn did she left n whn is she gna cme back n they jus wnt ask her siblings haha.lol.lol.
and i've been repeating tt for many times.lol.
but wht cna i say too bad she's MY bestie LOVE her so much
currently i'm MISSING her
anyway tt RICH BESTY is now in vietnam n end of the year she's gg to JAPAN!!! HAHA LOL.
rich backside..
and sad me staying in s'pore i told my mom tt i'm such a poor thing not gg on
a holiday this yr.
but BUT but she said tht we went to m'sia! n tht is counted as a holiday
ahhh angry lol.lol
i wish i cna go wif my aunt to bangkok thn we cld go shopping i want to go to japan,korea and many many many OTHER PLACES!!! HAHA
(its lik who doesnt want)
everybody is jus leaving me in s'pore
SAD SAD VVsad.
***LET ME TELL THE WORLD TT I'M VERY HAPPY!!!
I'VE RECEIVED THE BURSARY AWARD!! HEE HEE.*****
YES IF ure asking y m i so happy cos im receiving it for the first time!!
hee hee LOVE LOVE!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger