SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, June 12, 2005

i LOVE you people
i LOVE myself
i am feeling craze and not know what i am doing
lols.why wld people want to go out with their friends
then to go to church? am i HOLY??
tht is so craze
what is the world turing to?
is it cause of their emotions their feelings
i do not understand and wish to know
would somebody tell me and let me know
i feel lost n out gosh this is craze
is that all that i can say craze
why isn't anyone helping out??i wish to help
but how can i..can this be taught i want to learn
i feel like a little baby that needs to learn reality
and accept facts in life and not to cry
meaninglessly in life-boo hoo-
is that it?!
i hope not,hopefully
God i need to draw closer to you trying to
start is a little difficult now
but i'm trying..
and all this time i have been thinking what is my dream
i have been thinking since pastor preached until now i have not realised it yet so wht is my future going to be like
is it going to be like this or like that i cannot imagine
what if...?

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive