SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, June 02, 2005

ha!studying is really not my thing haha

colour for today is RED!
haha lols.. today agian supposed to be out to studyy
but guess wht wht??haha we went out n play!! haha
we actually went to bishan to study haha went to celede by bakery depot
for lunchie thn tried TRIED to study thr haha
lols..in the end we ate n laughed n played n took PICS!
haha thn faggy wants to meet us today
as he went for P.M(prayer meeting)n naughty me
i didnt go haha so he met up w us we went in the neos' shop haha
wanted to take a neo but too gay n ex! haha so so so we took out our
DIGI cams haha n put on timer n take gaagahee
funny thn we went out aft 3 shots haha thn we ate YAN YAN today!
thn we went to P.S ooooOoOooooo we went to out hang out
but they didnt hang today too manyy pple haha so went to out hang out n fag thinks
tt he's doing some jackass haha went infront of my DIGI
n went lik "i'm gna roll down the stairs' haha
thn he went n rolled! haha
lols...super jackass
shld gif him my jackass hoodie
haha anyways thn we went to P.S n i CANT believe tt i went to a place tt i wld nvr ever go
the ARCADE!!omGoodness arghhh they pulled me in i was lik no i'm
not stepping in thr n they bth 1,2 pulled me in i freaked out n they didnt let me out
haha lol.. so they played i stand stood thr lookin at pple playing tt photo hunter
thing u noe 'SPOT THE DIFFERENCE' haha
thn aft tt we went to gelare n eat ice cream!! thn ASTRO BOY was on haha so cute i love astro so from whr i was sitting i took pics of astro!! gaga
thn we jus went separated ways n went hme as usual me n mandy wld
go hme tgether
thn HOME swt SOME here
we're dinner was full! haha watch the 9pm show
exciting humphh yar tts all n now here i m bloggin hee hee
tata bye everybody
i seem so free bloggin everyday as it is the HOLIDAYS!
so peeps happy hoiliss..
aint no hollerback!
-joyy(:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive