SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

happy todayyy

todays' colour is PURPLE!! haha gay=HAPPY! lols
okayss
y m i happy?!?
hee hee
cos i dun ha fto go to m'sia!!
haha i dun lik tt place besties are supposed
to go wif me
but eventually nth their DADs dont allow
haha..lols..
funny
so eventually ended up as van stayin' oven at my place
hee hee haha on fri n sat gagagoogoo
yay!! thn we ca go church tgether n everythin haha hee
o today went to watch MONSTyyy-in-law*monster in law *staring j.lo??
ya lols..lols.. was super funny caught it w my palss.. gaa
so anywasys yar dont wanna say how it ended off
but i had ICE-CREAM & SUBWAY/ROTIBOYYE
hhahah hee
tatas off now.. bye all
LOVE muah

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive