SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

heya peeps haii wna hear news abt my bball match lols
guess wht!! GUESS?WHAT!
my dream team we we we lost all games haha HAHA lol
sryy thrs lik only 2 in my team tt knows how to play
although we r only competing against THREE(3)teams
lol we lost all.. sad to say we're not the dream team proved wrongly
lol but nvm in God's eyes we're all winners lol haf i said this b4?
okiee might b i've lost to many times hee hee lols..
so i MUST win if thrs another game the next time whahaha
but had fun tt day hur hur
______________________________________________________
T.O.D.A.Y!
i got hme from my grands hse as i stayed thr yst
tts y i didnt blogged whahaha so...anyway i dnt think i wna stay thr anymore(if mom is thr)
lol y?
1)mom BULLY me..lol
2)its real HOT in thr NO air conditioning
3)the bed is small(as mom n i sqeezed tgethr)
4)mom woke me up sup EARLY in the morn [for wht?]
5)i HAVE to go to the MARKET!
6)n i haf to CARRY everything (do u noe how heavy they r)
7)tried to help got scolding instead!
boohoo hoo hmphh
anyway i went back aft EVERYTHING called dad to pick me n guess? wht
he brought me to SGH! lol to bring my grand-aunt to check on her leg as its swollen
yar its okay thn i haf to wait nvmm cos dad gave me cash i bought CLEO sat at POLAR tt cake shop n bought a snapple n the fact was humans n koalas are the only animals tt had diff.fingerprints yea.. haha had cranberry flavour whahha so sat thr as i wait i read my MAG!
lol.. in the end grand aunt had to do sme lots of things so dad asked to me to take a cab to g.w
to meet cous n aunt for lunch had a great lunch the cooking w pebbles haha
its totally coolness n delicious lo.l.lols
thn came back swam wif "jie"jeanette aunt really thought shes really older thn me..lol
she gt to look younger though shes young! hahas
bye plain'SORRY! ta!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive