SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

humphyy
i went to sarah's hse today to play pool it was
okayyy cos the management calls it BILLARD!
although they had billard cues BUT it was a pool table..
n miniature pool balls..haha SUPER craze!
and the management is full of blacks!!haha
i'm NOT racist though..
whahaha anyways yar thn sarah was suppose to fill up
the forms in case of any broken or damege stuffs so ask us to check thn
aft tt
that black realised tt they haf a chalk u noe tt thing to chalk the cue
so he haf to put it in the list hahas
so he was lik how to spell chalk
thn he asked is it cholk thn me n sarah was lik
no chAlk thn he was lik o ok.. chOlk thn we're lik NO its CHaLK!
thn the other guy was lik bla bla bla in tamil thn he was lik O!o okok CHALK!
hahas thn the other guy was lik aiyoo STUPID OLD MAN!! hahas.. thn was super funny!
thn aft tt the guys b4 us left n bla thn the indian asked
if everything n others n thn tt guy was lik eh uncle u talk very fast leh thn me n sarah laughed UNTIL hahas we went craze! hahee
oOOoo so aft tt we went back up!we chat n bla
thn sarah curled my hair has it was jus tempo curls hee thn i any old how
curled hers too so haha n haha haha
lols feeling crazy
thn whn we went dwn whn my dad picked me my curls went off boo!
nvm.. can curl again or sth yarss
so i came back n goodyy foods today
thn played monopoly n BLAH!
n NOW crappin here tts all i guess
tmr haf bible marathon gtg love ya ALL!
byess

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive