SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, June 26, 2005

BLOG BLOG BLOG

ooOOo i didnt blogg yst haha cos i thought
the pics wld say it all hahas so i didnt blogg much abt it
yars so today went for cell n bla bla bla
n i realised tht now i really mus plan how much i'm gna give
to church's building fund'ARISE AND BUILD'
yar as(sighs)my allowance haf been cut
its not cut a little but BUT BUT its been cut by HALF!!!50% CUT!
darn i dun noe why its lik how m i suppose to survive wif $5 a day
darn it darn it i dun noe i jus hate it
ARGH n now i'm lik rushing all my HOLs Hme Wrk
haha n READING THE BOOK!(cant believe it)
n TMR i'm gna start sch :(
i cant wake up late anymore boo:'(
nvm N i haf to do more wrk n get more things in my brains
i noe u mus b thinking SUCH a lazy P.I.G!
nvm at least its GOOD! i will not b tt FAT n wont spend MUCH money whahaha:):)
hey gtg rushing wrk LOVE all!
nights
n SCHOOL REOPENS!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive