SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, March 27, 2008

yesterday, today was like the happiest day of the year for me so far!

OMG!!
GUESS WHO'S BACK????
I'm like @#$%^& happy!!!!!!! Rah's back!! AHHHH
She and her dumbo boyfriend cheated me and all...
telling me to go for supper so late in the night at Thompson Prata House! I've been asking him to meet earlier but he's been giving me stupid excuses(some inside joke) that we MUST have the meeting at that time! So when I was early!!
They all were late and I was clueless of what was going to happen!!
Then when weishan came with Michael and all and I was wondering where's Van and who was she talking too at the back over there and I was like... WHO? WHO? WHO?
Michael just laughed like an eeeeeeeeeeee-diot cb! Then Van came smiling alone and I was like who were you talking too and she's like no no nobody then RAH came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMG I CAN TELL YOU I AM STILL SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHIT !@#$%^& la! I tell it was the BEST surprise ever and the BEST excitement ever!
If you people see this and are in the cahoots with her of coming back, I HATE YOU PEOPLE!! You guys just suck!
It was like so embarrassing everyone was just staring at me ):/us cause we were like screaming and shouting and screaming!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
I am a HAPPY JOY for now ((: love it!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger