SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Vroooooooommmmmmmmmmm

omg I just came back from the Nissan showroom at Bt Timah.
It was such an exciting time cause my cousin is like buying a car!!!!
Correction: she bought the car! haha
So she actually decided on the Nissan Latio Sport. The car is like literally awesome!!! It is like cute yet sporty. My cousin is like assy lucky to actually own a car at the age of 19! Rich and nice parents! haaha Too bad I can't drive YET and my parents ain't that rich to actually buy me a car.
hahhaha And right now I can't wait to be a passenger in her new car!!!!
The car is really really spacious and the seats are really really comfortable. The way the car move as well you can just feel that it's really smooth. As when we went for the test drive, my aunt, cousin and I sat at the back. We could just feel that the leg room is so wide even when tfhe front seat is pushed all the way to the back and its totally such an awesome car! omg!! I'm like feeling so so so bloody excited for her. haha Although right now she is rather indecisive on the colour of the exterior and the interior haha when there isn't much colour choices to be made, but still.. hahaha

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger