SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friday: like a girls day out w/o Sarah):




CHECK OUT ''MY'' MIUMIU BAG! HAHHAHAHHA
(sayuri's!! :)












In the photos there are: Vanessa Soh, Shee Zhi Xing, Amanda Bay, Deanna Sayuri and Chang Yuling Joy.
Person thats with us but not in any photos are... Benjamin Teo (haha)

We all met up for like window shopping and all cause I am like super broke!!!
So we all shopped for school bags!!! Backpack is OUR trend! haha So we're all buying Eastpak! haha My stupid ask me take his 10years old Eastpak which is old. haha
Then Sayuri had to register for work! Then we ate and stuff. (:
We decided to go to Haji Lane! And thats when I got my job at Haji right on the spot cause exactly the boss was there!! And Shermin recommended me!!! Whee heee heee I'm like so sos os happy with working at Haji Lane!! haha
My dad isn't really happy though cause he checked that place out yesterday and he thought it was a very junkie looking place and he isn't at rest. sigh.. haha
Oh wells, I'll still be working there!!!
Call me a workaholic now!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger