SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, March 03, 2008

The Weekend. Part 2


I name this night- 'Shisha Night!' (:
That's allery(sp?) on the left and grab on the right.

All of you must have know Guo!

That's Chloe loewyyy and lysiee plus alfred?clifford? (sorry!)
But that little punk and his friends are soooo naughty haha
No worries I love naughty kids.

Baydey!!!!!!!!! and her lovely pipe!



Chloe and her kids. haha (mind me!) thats their friend, chlo, jared and allery(sp?)
[left to right]
I present to you THE BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls of the universe!!! joy, bay, chlo, del.

Siblings affair-I like.


Super chlo and Joy!!!!

Lets settle shitz y'll.

haha bet you all must know this idiot face! Grab it!

Love my company!

Lysieeeee


TEAM GALAXY!


THE GIRLS WITH THE BOYS

TEAM GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

presents you..................

Mr. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG Grab................

What Jared.................................

Peeheehee Bay...............................

AHHHHHHHHHH Del......................

Mehhhehhhh Joy.........................

Yeahhh Chloe..............................

OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's bboy Shee.............................


sorry bay

Play Kick the Can.




SINGAPORE FLYER'S THE SHIT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












All must have seen. After church on Sat I went to Haji Lane to meet the Peeps up above!!!
It was awesome fun!!!


update more later
going out see you later alligators!!!


://edit...
went to meet Bay and Chloe then Daryl after that.
Bay and Chloe to watch The Leap Years! Awesome fantabulous show!! I would say it's a good production and it is the first mooooooveeeee this year that led me to tears ): hahaha BUT! Good film! I would give it a 4.5/5 (:

So! About Saturday.
After we(Bay, Chloe, Jared, Del, Grab, Guo and I) left Haji Lane with all our shots taken. We actually decided to walk! So we walked from Haji Lane to The Singapore Flyer. Soon after we checked out the place. Chloe and Jared had to leave for home as there's church the following day for them and Bay followed as well. So it was all left to Guo, Grab, Del and I. After the Popeyes' Biscuits and all we started our journey! haha From The Singapore Flyer to Mr. Merlion to Mount Faber!!!! All in all we actually took about 4-5 hours plus to complete our journey. haha I mean it may sound tiring to you but with the company it was funny and fun. haha
That day Mount Faber was super duper windy and the weather was superb! Plus the 'peak' was great;the view the breeze and everything! I just love it haha
Walking was fun, total fun and they say... that we should have it again maybe sometime soon.
But please please please can we go home after the midnight charge?!
The amount burned a hole in my pocket and right now I'm living on air and water. ):
sigh.
love !

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger