SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, March 03, 2008

The weekends.

Mortals how have your weekends been?
My weekend have been good, great and awesome!!

If you consider Friday(the leap year) a weekend then I'd tell you Friday was awesome!!!
Met up with Tabbo to cycle at ECP. As usual, we girls always start things later than planned. haha
We were suppose to meet at 1030 at Dhouby Ghaut but we met at 1100+ then Tabbo had to eat so we sat till 1200+ then bus down. We reached ECP at about 1300+, tried to find the right bike rental which took us about half and hour! Girls can just be girls. haha Okay so... good things come to those who wait! Found the right rental shop and got a good bargain of $6 for 3 hours!!! And... cheap deals doesn't bring you any good. haha Why? Cause Tabbo's bike had a punctured wheel and she didn't realise it early although she have been complaining to me that her bike feels weird. haha That idiot girl. So we exchanged bike and then when I attempted to turn, I fell. Then we realised that the wheel puncture. So I alone had to ride back to the nearest bike shop to find a pump(cause we didnt know if it was puncture or a flat tire). The nearest bike shop was 'The Family Store' which has an anal uncle but eventually nice. haha Sorry uncle for any inconvenience caused! You are really nice in the end. haha On that day there were like a thousand and one army man/guys setting up the biathlon for the following day and you would not know how embarrassing it is for so many topless guys to stare at you as you ride pass.
-My greatest embarassment.
So... here comes the embarrassing part of my life this year(yes I know there are many more embarrassing moments to come from Joy-sigh) haha. I was actually rushing to the bike store to get a pump to save Tab. And... I rang my bell when I saw a bunch of guys walking.. they made way except this IDIOT! Deaf and bla, he couldn't hear my bell and the gap between he and his friends is like so small! It's like the size of your door. He wanted to move and I wanted to move, I panicked. As an amateur rider I did not think of breaking!!! How dumb!-I know. So....... I banged into the army guy! ): haha to tell you personally is like super funny. The funny thing is like I banged straight in between his butt cheeks. COME ON! Laugh all you want. I thought that He would like fall or something. But he didn't!! The best was he didn't even realise and his ass was so tough that I could bounce back and fall to the ground. He was so shocked he turned around and asked if I was okay. All I could say was SHIT haha how idiotic la! He kept on asking me if I was okay I told him yes.. Then.. He asked... Do you need a medic?? HAHAHA I laughed a little, picked up my bike and rode off. Upon leaving I can hear his friends saying... "wah lao, she bang you like banging a tree la!" Then he kept on asking if I needed a medic. GOSH!!!
I told Tab and she laughed like she never did! That idiot. and whoever I told laughed their socks off! shitty!

But it was fun I tell you. haha After the bike change and all we cycled all the way to Safra. the end of ECP, entering Changi Beach. Tiring but good!
Tab made a wasted trip! haha Cause after all that cycling she COULD ACTUALLY EAT a foot long sandwich at Subway!!! That big EATING monsterous skinny animal can eat so MUCH!
In the Morning she ate a Fillet O Fish MEAL .
Then in the afternoon a Foot long Sandwich.
and In the night a bucket of POPCORN!
Plus supper an Egg Prata!
This is Tabitha teo I give you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's so going to kill me for the picture! hahaha
Love you much! (:

1 comment:

salif said...

salif from marooc say hy

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger