SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, September 21, 2007

Remember you used to like the drink, QOO.

Does this look like me?
Please do say NO! I guess my mother have picked it up from me.
Normally, if I see a funny thing I would point to it and say, "omg! that look like you." and I'll start giggling to myself! Guess karma is working on me today.
Cause my own biological momma did that too me. On CTE we saw this van with Qoo pictures and she pointed and then said, "There! That looks like you! hahahahahaha"
-_- I told my mom that she'll soon "die" cause I'm going to get back to her.
So.... I've been trying to grab an opportunity but.... there seems to be none. Not until... just now!



HAHA.
See this? This was what mommy was eating. This gross piece of jellied fats 'kiap-ed' in a pau also known as kong bak pau...
As all know, Joy is termed as HALAL. She doesn't eat chinese pork only haha. Fine a pirate!-if that pleases you.
So she tried to trick me into eating this gross 'kiap-ed' stuff.
Then I thought thought thought... and I went up to her....
"mom... I won't be tricked by you and your cousin!!!>no no no ^^^^^^^^your TWIN!!!"hahhahahhhahahahhha
Get it?? get it???
Cause my mom and dad didn't understand me and I said that they were on a different wavelength....-_-

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger