SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another weekend GONE!




HAHA STARE! GORGE YOUR EYES and BE J.E.A.L.O.U.S!
Look at our Havianas with Tuky Tuky(s)!
I've got crystals on my Havis.
Love! Love!


Not much of loving for ourselves that day.
haha. So just a little bit just a little little bittoo of picture, like how Ms. Swan wants bacon. teehee!
So we were at The Esplanade, before that it was One Fullerton's buckys(Starbucks)!!
OMG! I just love buckys to hell. If ever one day buckys close down and is shut down entirely worldwide. I woud just kill myself. haha(by then I would just consider-haha)
So it was tuition earlier in the day, then Havianas shopping.
Met up with Sandy, Zara and their friend.
(saw becky mo)
Cabbed down to Expo.
After church, Van and I actually had plans already to go down to One Fullerton's buckys to chill and hang out. But we were asked to fellowship with cell. After much indecisiveness, we decided to chill with fickle minded cell at the Airport for a while.
Left at 9.
The coolest thing was that... while Bessa and I were on the train. We got bored and were tired. We got seats, so we decided to play some games. Hand played games. haha
You know when you were in Primary School?
Games like... sissy my baby... vampire vampire cheh... baby baby, baby cheh... oh pillar, Caterpillar... chee ko PAR!(hahaha chee ko pei)... CHOPSTICKS... etc.
I guess that all I can think of. Oh! I wanted to play 2-0-5(say it in Chinese).
But we needed three players. haha Guo was to meet us. So we decided to meet guo first then play altogether. teehee! So fun!
(omg. I want to play right now. I'll go find my mommy)

Time passes so fast.....

Van bought her dinner at Subway. Eat Fresh. then OFF we go to buckys!
ATTN: ALL!
I saw Ms. KAREN! The P.E teacher! In a DRESS and HAIRBAND!, LOOKING UBBERLY FEMININE!! NO RECOGNITION COULD BE MADE ONLY AFTER HALF A MIN! AND THEN SHE RECOGNISED ME! HER BOYFRIEND TURNED AROUND TO LOOK SO DID I.
OMG! YOU SO WANT TO SEE HER THAT DAY'S OUTFIT HOLDING HER BOYFRIEND'S HAND WALKING DOWN CITILINK.
NICE~
So, I had my blueberry bagel with cream cheese and caramel Frapp. (LOVE!)
chilled, fagged, talked.
Guo brought us 1998's FHM! haha
It was so CLEAN I tell you. I don't know how boys that time ... you know..omg my bro... no wonder he's a nerd! haha-love you bro! and da-sao!
Van wanted to drink so on our way to 7-11 we took too long in the toilet that it was late and we're all tired.
So I bused home. BUS 70! I was so afraid that I missed the last bus, gosh haha but I managed to take it home(:
Dad picked me from the bus stop outside.


Much love muchos!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger