SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, September 03, 2007

Insanity

When will I ever be able to get you out of my head.
I hate to fall in love. I bet you'll have heard this before; It takes a second to fall in love but its takes forever to get out of love.
If you've never heard of this before, I will be the first to tell you this.
I hate to love. Hate to keep thinking of you.
I need a distraction, a distraction away from you.
Bokc. There is no word in the dictionary can describe you; maybe there is but I just don't know what it is.
Arghhh.. My anger just need to be vent out. Every time when we're close and I try to close the gap between us, you'll just walk out on me. Why? When I ask to know you more, you said that's not the way and you just won't tell me. You just won't put in any other effort. What is it that you want. There's nothing more that I can do. nothing... nothing... absolutely nothing...

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger