SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, April 10, 2006

you said that you would make me happy.
all you wanted is to make me happy.
but now i am not.
i figured that ...
ITS IS WHETHER YOU LIKE THE PERSON OR NOT.
will make you think that way.
OR.
is it your basic principle?
its NOT if you knew her first before me.
ITS THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN.

was thinking haha this is so random ...
by anonymous
_______________________________________

had choir auditions yesterday
(i was in the same group as fated friend-fated!)
so nervous and nerve-wreaking
my pitching SUCKED big time.
i guess i just cannnot get the right pitch!
i really hope i got in.
ARGHHH
guess by now
all must have known that JOY CYL
have CUT her hair OFF! haha
i am FUNKY now.
whee hee hee
i am not worried if its accepted in school.
but i shant worry i have bought a HAIRBAND!
its GREEN! hahaa.

okayy so TODAY i woke up late haha and did not make it for
make upping. in school today
but eventually i met up with rahzr and bayyer
to SHOP! and
rahzr SHOPPED like a TORRENTIAL RAIN!
burned a hole in her pocket.
lol.spent 100 over bucks in TOPSHOP
AND I SAW THIS NICE YELLOW TOP!!
oh no my list is getting taller than me
when i went out i told myself not to buy anything.
BUT but BUT
i went into SUBSTANCE and was looking for the shoes
i wanted the pearlyy ones(again)BUT DIFFERENT
haha.but they didnt had theblack one i wanted anymore
and i saw this OTHER NICE ONE!
which is super SUPER udderly CHEAP!
and heeh heeh i BOUGHT it.!!
YUMMY.
went to TCC (tea-time),JACK'S PLACE(dinner)
and makan.
oh my fat FAT FATS!
i must be SKINNY!
xD

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive