SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!!
LOVE!~~
-ANW TODAY I DIDNT HAD ANY COMMON TESTS..
WENT TO THOMPSON WITH RAN AND BAY TO STUDY.
HAHA WE SERIOUSLY DID.
WE WENT TO PIZZA HUT TO STUDY.
ORDERED.
pizza!! HAHA AND SWEET & SPICY DRUMLETS!!
WHEE.SO YUMMY AND THE PIZZA IS
CHEESY LAVA CRUST!! WHAHAHA.
SO sinful... I KNOW.
BUT SO YUMMY.
HAD FUN UNTIL... rah had to go home...
SO I BUSED BACK HOME.
I failed SOCIAL STUDIES TEST!
I SUCK BADLY!

I SON NOT LIKE SOCIAL STUDIES
BUT I LIKE XIONG BOON !!!!!
HAHA HE'S SUPER ADORABLE!
MIGHTY MOUSE.(to the rescue!!! whee~~)

i was thinking where are you when i needed you
you're missing!!!i think i miss you!!
if you're for-going a friend just for your boyfriend.
your friend would not want a friend like you.
she's doing all best for you.
and you're actually angry with her.
but you know you're somehow wrong and thinks that you're not.
and your other friends are telling you something esle.
who's advice will you heed.
its all up to you now...
DECIDE
(enjjoy what GOD has given you;
if its meant to be yours then it is.
If its not, let it go.. ... )
WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR??
(its all about fame and popularity)
_______________________________________________________
i am eating my EASTER's jelly beans now!!!
its GOOD !!
thanks DELYSE!
I LIKE IT!
anyway i am tired now..
gonna sleep ... and ...
then STUDY! (i WILL!)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
not feeling so good.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive