SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, April 30, 2006

currently i think i'm like suffering from constipation!
haha and i already drank TWO cups of orange juice & TWO cups of prune juice
already! AND AND AND!!! i still cant pOO Poo.
so unfair! i need to POO!
anyway i am blogging now cause i was 'blog hopping'
and i read this is SIYI's blog!
its super duper UDDERLY funny!
here its goes...

"A waitress once asked me, 'How would you like your eggs, sir?' I decided to play with her mind so I said, 'INCUBATED! And then raised, and then beheaded, and then plucked, and then grilled and then served. But damn that'd take too long! I'll have them scrambled please."

"One time I had a cup of coke? And it had a lime in it and it was floating! And you know, I thought it was a good thing. Next time a boat capsizes I will reach out for a LIME. When I'm jetskiing without a life jacket on people will say, what the hell? And I will pull out a LIME. And a LEMON. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrous!"

"You know when it comes to races people say, 'I don't care if they're black white purple or green... Oh come on now, you gotta draw the line somewhere. To hell with purple people. Unless they are suffocating. Then help them!"

"I'm standing at a hotel with no 13th floor because of superstition, but come on, the people on the 14th floor? You know what floor you're really on! If you jump out of the 14th floor hoping to kill yourself, you will die earlier!"

"13, 13 is an unlucky number then so should the letter B because B looks like a scrunched together 13. Hi, what's your name? BOB. Get the hell away!"

"I was staying over at my friend's house, and he said, you gonna have to sleep on the floor. Damn gravity! Got me again! You know how bad I want to sleep on the wall!"

"I bought a house, a two bedroom house. But it's up to me how many bedrooms there are, isn't it? This bedroom has an oven in it! This bedroom has a lot of people sitting in it watching TV! This bedroom is A.K.A a hallway! This bedroom is over at that guy's house! Sir, you have one of my bedrooms."

"I got a king-sized bed. I don't know any kings, but if one came over, I guess he'd be comfortable. Oh you're a king you say, well you won't believe what I have instore for you! It's to your exact specification! When I was a boy, I lay on my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was."

haha this TOTALLY makes me blow my MIND!
haha and my stomach hurts..
haha i NEED to POO!!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive