SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, April 29, 2006

its like ages and eons.
ever last i blogged.
had exam like yesterday,280406.
as now is 12:47AM,290406.
had two papers. finally two papers DOWN.

err... MANY more to go i think.
i believe that my chinese paper is next.
sighs.going to flunk it i believe.
had both of my ENGLISH papers today + my social studies.
to OUR surprise Sri Lanka came out as a structured Question.
BUt i did not do.that haha
i did EDUCATION!!!
although i didnt write much as SBQ was surprisingly e-z p-z
so i wrote till my FINGERS were bent.
_______________________________________

anyway after the papers.
i went to g.mom's place.
played with her cards.
haha SHE'S SO CUTE and ADORABLE!
i LOVE her.
LOVE is difficult to express to OLD people.
but its somehow easy just buy them food show them you REALLY care.
so after that mother and i CABBED back wheezersss...
________________________________________
went for CGM.
it was alright.
i SAW SAM'S MAKE-OVER PICTURES!!!
SHE'S SO PRETTY AND HOT!!!
OH NO I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH SAM!
right after CGM
i went to yishun to meet BEN!
haah went to catch THE WILD,movie.
it was somehow silly and riduculous.
and i think ben laughs like the KOALA!(nigel)
forgive me. haha
BUT i LIKE THE squrriel(benny)
he's so funny when he goes all GOO-GOO-GA over the GIRAFFE(bridget)
hee he's super duper hyper HILARIOUS
.
funny funny funny
CABBED home after that.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive