SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, February 06, 2006

so tired today i think sch is torturing these few days.
haha i hope all agree with me.
btw today went for t.A.F(tRIM And Fit)
aft my S.S(social studies)btw...
so TAF was fun for the 1st time but not tt fun my my extent of fun!
haha.cos today we did kickboxing cum combat thingyy.
we punched kicked till we felt weird.
hee hee.
ok S.S its abt chap3 countries divided.
sri lanka and northen ireland.
thn there's 3 questions.and its structured essay
as i didnt study at all i only noe the 7 +10 mark ques.
and the 8 mark i jus wrote a line.
IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!
definately flunking.
but while doing the test i was super tired i slept thn van was lik.
*KNOCK-KNOCK on my table and was lik wispering WAKE UP!!!
thn i was lik ooooooo ok..
i teared boo-hoo.
haha it was the YAWN.
anw check the links now whn u scroll over it.
i jus did it jus now.
**BEAR IT WAS FUN TAKING THE BUS WITH U AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
LOVE U!**

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive