SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, February 13, 2006

-i dust my hands off u.
i thought that things is going to get better.
realised today that its really not easy to forget a person.
i've been trying to forget.
but it jus stays.
i dont noe why.
i really hope things would get better!
guess its easy for u to carry on as you have moved on but not me.
i need nobody's help.
let me grow on my own.
bring myself up.
why of everything.and everytime.
now.-







anw its like why the world is falling sick.
i dnt think i'm but my voice is LOW.
haha
i wish i can be there for u when you're sick.
i want to help as many as possible why wont you just believe that i will be there for you.
i just got to change.
slience myself.
WORK.WHY!?
:'( CRIES )':
everything is just so difficult.
i cannot take it!
i dont want help.
but i need it.
crys rollin' down.



when i'm gone just carry on;REJOICE;everytime you hear the sound of my voice....
where are you where are you where is this beautiful girl.who is she who is she.who's gonna complete my world.where is he where is he where is this beautiful guy.who is he who is he who's gonna take me so high... lallalalla la.lalalalala.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive