SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, February 26, 2006

i am so tired just came back from church and evertything.
today went for MRS.TOWEY's tuition she not bad surprisingly i realised that she is an english haha i know silly me so today she taught us on how to write an interesting story.
yep then after that van and i rushed down to church.
silly man ask her to wait at the bus stop she did not cross the road.
and waited on the other side.
so eventually she cabbed down.
and she was wearing a super gay shirt hhahaa,which is this BIG RED ELMO on the right side(sew on)
then van left first as she was late for usher.
and i waited for man.
we trained down,already late.
we saw FIFI! fizzer with her juniors.
haha and bla bla bla (no details needed)
so we went for svc,Rev.ULF EKMAN.
i was so tired that i almost slept in his svc.
so i started talking to man.
very funny but not really distracting i think haha
then after that by the time svc ended it was already 8.10
so sam,april and i wanted to go the toilet and sam wants to withdrae money.
so we walked to foyer1.
on the way back we were thinking of what to eat.
and actually we already decided on B.k so we took the coupon and ate B.K
but i felt like eating the fried TOFU from malan noodles.
so i went to buy saw foo kai and jermyn queu-ing up.
thn i walked away because the queue was so long then i saw liwei and han kiong
then i screamed LIWEI and she was like she does not know what she wants to eat.
so i said to eat malan noodles.
so we looked for foo kai and jermyn and ordered.
the order took so long that jo had to meet us already.
then blur toot toot me look at my watch seeing the time.
thinking 9 was 8,then liwei was like lets leave have to meet jo later she scold.
(while walking out,i felt bad leaving the guys back there waiting for our orders)
so i asked liwei eh so we're just going to leave them there.
then she was like but its 9.30 already we have got to meet jo.
then i was like huh no 8.30 only.(and i showed her my watch)
then she was like huh oh really arh okay.
so we 'U-turned' and walked back.
and she looked at her dinosaur phone.
saw to what cannot be! service ended at 8.10
then i was like yar hor.
and i looked again and counted the numbers
[as watch is in I(1)II(2)III(3)IV(4)V(5)VI(6)VII(7)VIII(8)XI(9)X(10)XI(11)XII(12)]
and i was like O! haha and *giggled to myself saying sorry* silly me
so we walked back.
and i sat down ate my burger and jo realise that liwei and pegg.
have not eaten yet so she said meeting to be at 9.45.
so i jus cont eating my burger.
haha until time was up so FULL!
and now tired.
as now i am taking a train to tampinies and then take 72
as i realised that it is faster than the train.
yep as tired as i was i can sleep anywhere i want to.
so i slept.
when i woke up almost could not open my eyes as contacts were dry haha.
so rolled my eyes.
then messaged my brother. to come and pick me.
at this certain bus stop.
which was a little quiet.
so i did not dare to sleep.
i took out my packet of seaweed and sat at the bus stop and ate.
haha after eating the whole packet.
bro. came. REJOICEs.
haha. and back home here I AM!
sleep sleep sleep already
BUT bathe first.
thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
later.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive