SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, February 03, 2006

haha lets blog today haha i jus realised tt a lot of linked me but i didnt link them hee hee so i'm gonna do it now.. tee.hees.
anw its lik i was talking abt New York and bla stuffies.
cos JOSH called me hee
he's like IN NEW YORK!!!
haha and at tt time was lik 9 in the morn and 9+pm in s'pore
there's cold here's friggin' HOT!
AHHH its so cool can.
haha
he was suppose to come back but there were no tics. hee
so he's cmin back soooner or later ahha
btw he's supposed to be in BOSTON!
but its likhe's chillin' 1st.
and he said tt DONNA AND KAREN is ubber cheap thr
AHHHHHH..shopping is all i wna do.
dnt worry JOSH if u c this REMEMBER!:''I WILL MEET YOU IN NEW YORK,YOU'RE GNA BRING ME ON A 'TOUR' ON THE ADVENTURES OF SHOPPING!!!!"
tee.hee
and remember my i LOVE NY shirt
tra-lala.
miss you.
tatas adioos.
__________________________________________
cya all tmr.
STEAMBOAT!.call me if u wna cme.
XOXO

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive