SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, February 05, 2006

purple cos of the new purple hat i boughtt!! hee.
_____________________________
blog blog abt today
tee.hees.
today DELIRIOUS?
came to lead praise and worship.
it was really really good u cld even feel the presence during praise.
its real cool and rockish-blues.
_______________________________
aft svc we choo-chooed dwn to marina
to makan our steamboat food yummmy!!!
haha its jus $12 haha n "mom" bargained
to $10 cos there were lik many many pple eating
we took lik 8 round tables.which is 4 BIG table.
2 in each BIG table.(GET IT!!??){nvm if u dnt}
THN WE ATE A LOT!!
haha.and the price of the drinks were killers.-$1.50
nvm
we ate loads and loads LOADS of PRAWNS..
haha i love my made CHILLI PRAWNS.
and the soup we(I) added those stuffies.
(haha) and its super nice and sweet.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
whahha.all credits go to me O THANK you again.
haha ["ALL HAIL joy ALL HAIL joy "]
crazy me.
we ended at abt 11 + 11.30 until they switch off the lights and we're lik still munchin' on.
whahhaha. how PIGGY can we get.
hee.took the almst last train from marina bay .
thn cabbed hme.
cos bro took the car n he's at changi
i thnk watching soccer.
haii haha boring game.
anw gtg now.
gt to meet Jo lik at 10.45am .
need my beauty sleep or i'll get panda eyes.
hee hee.
if u'll wan the pics frm the steamboat
tag or ask me. haha k.
+ from the beginning of the day the crystal jade.
LOVE all NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3<3

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive