SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

what happened today::

humphh ok today! we had FIRST AID course!
haha LOL so fun!!
i learned how to bandage myself haha my arm tt sling thing n if u haf a neck fracture
haf to use the other way to "wrap" it hee
so fun la!! i also learned CPR!forgotten the term OPPs!
anyways thn tt mouth to mouth thingyy haha LOLs.
fun n its really really NICE n GOOD to hug a manikin
haha LOLs u may think i'm stupid
but its TRUE!! okay i did it cos bearyy[my ex-husband(yes i'm les!)j.k]
told me tt its nice to hug it as its HUGGABLE!!
haha so i tired n guess wht?! ITS TRUE
haha i felt plain dumb though haha
i did lots of stupid things also i even stripped the manikin!or manequin!
haha n BLEW up its "lungs"
o i was the model! for bandaging the head!
lols..i told lynette to pick me haha lolss
fun! it looks lik a TURBAN!!!!!!!!!!!ahhh hahaha
so nice i didnt wan to take it out as i thihought tht it was nice
hhaha
but vanessa!she go n loosen it for me n eventually i took it out!!!boo-boo-boo
arhh truthfully first aid course was 'QuItE' fun!but introduction was BORING!
-o tody went for POS too!
there was rehersal
n it was a total MESS n was totally screwed up!
bryan fell while FLYING!poor thing everybody out thr PRAY for him okayss
we learnt oour mistakes today yeaa..
""wo men hui gai guo zhi xing de!""<-is it correct as in the right term if u noe wht i mean LOLS!
:):):)smiless feeling happy i thihnk!!!@
<3love to alll
MUAH!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive