SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, May 02, 2005

On this boring labour day all I do is stay at home having nothing to do facing all the four walls;as usual the plain old four walls I have nothing to do, nobody to speak too, nobody is caring, nobody wants to know whats happening to me. I'm that girl that is just going through each day thinking I'm just living by the days cause I have to. I do not feel what I use to feel, none that I actually longed for. When everybody got it and understands why they're here for, I still, do not know. I just do not know. Can sombody realise that I exist? Quick. And please tell me what am I doing here on this planet Earth. I feel I'm just a girl in this world that puts a mask on in whatever things I do. And keeps on thinking what will people think of me. How can I be my usual self? Tell me why am I doing this to myself ...

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive