SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, May 12, 2005

my life is lik a facade-

i'm lik a flower quickly fading
come today and gone tomorrow
wondering why i'm in this earth
i've been trying to fade away,i shouldnt
be fading away,its tht i
shouldnt even be exsisting
and i could save a space in this
FREAKin' world and give it to someone
esle that is more useful
and purposeful i noe you will
say that God has made this
plan for you so jus treasure
and live it on as He has
EVERYTHING planned SO
this miserable part of my life
is planned supposedly
to be good.WOW!then
i'm super duper really
glad that i'm feeling
so miserable ot of the blue
do not know why i am lik that.I need
somebody to help me is it u?!
but i do not really contact u anymore
as there are alot of ups and downs bwt
us thats y i think that we are not
meant to be together BUT i
miss you to the depth of the earth
i really wish i could go all the wayback in time
and retrace all the good and bad memories we had
together and wtver we've done callin' each other
wierd names thjinking
of each other everysingle day
nvr fail to
msg each other and when i'm angry
with u u will try all means to get
meback and make me happy
again and always say'n all the sweet stuffs
to me.But when i realised and
found out abt ur friend as bwt tt week
i was super angry with u
and i went n read ur blog
you said the same things of wht u said
whn i read it

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive