SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

long time ago//

hee hee
o!today went for tt youth concert thingy in sch haah
was fun jus okayy
all the dances are good n SUPER!nice
hee hee
o n AMANDA bought me an EEYORE!!! so adorable
sarah got a piglet van got an eeyore too
whahaha--dun noe y whn i'm not in s'pore everybody
is rich but whn i'm out w thm they're not haha
lol humphh i wonder lols
lik besty.fag he bought stuffss n paid everything for his date:(
n mandy bought tons n tons of stuffiess
but at least she thought of me!!!hee hee
bought me an eeyore so sweet !!
she lik bought everything for someone n didnt buy anything for herself so poor thing!
*pouts*but she was hell rich la HUMPHH!
anyways tired alr..love alls

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive