SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

got back papers today

sigh got back only
english,chinese,accounts and social studies!
lol.. i passed everything!!lol even CHINESE but failed
social studies--
lol..sad but my accounts is below my expectations..sighss
my target is to get FULL marks but i only got lik 48/50
humphh..yar thn tmr gna get back
maths-geog.-physics-chemistry
yar hee
hope i pass geog. haha haha
pouts**
o yar finally again i went for P.O.S[Parade Of Schools]
hee hee so fun as usual i think haha actually i learnt part of the dance alr
thn wif lots of my absence i didnt learn the rest but
i managed too absorb EVERYTHING!
haha lol.. jus haf to practise.. lol..
n thrs prac. tmr too..frm lik 5-7 thn 7-10:45
lol.. tiring lol..
^^^^^^^^^^
hey MR.i wasnt meaning tt i was trying to forget abt u its jus tt i
dont noe i dont noe how m i suppose to phrase it
its jus tt now u r wif ur baby so..yar
i really wished it was lik before
jus trying to forget everything is to ... ??!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive